Articles found in today's printed edition of The Mining Journal include:
- Late, short PILT payments trouble local officials
- Munising woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Proposal gives Michigan schools break on tests
- NMU concert draws large crowd
- Bus safety, public comment on school board agenda
- Benishek: Canadian deal bad for U.P. paper mills
For the full article and photos, please see today's printed edition of The Mining Journal or subscribe to the newspaper by clicking on the link below.