MARQUETTE - The U.P. Regional Blood Center, a service of Marquette General Hospital, will sponsor Blood Mobile blood drives at the following locations.
- Saturday - 8 a.m. to noon at Munising High School. To schedule an appointment, call Pat Cromell or Jan Belen at 387-4110, ext. 101.
- Tuesday, Sept. 20 - 10 a.m. to noon at the Multi-Purpose Building in Covington. For an appointment, call Brenda Fesnick at 355-2505.
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 - 1:45 to 5:30 p.m. at Grace Lutheran Church in Gwinn. For an appointment, call Joyce Styer at 346-7595.
- Thursday, Sept. 22 - 10 a.m. to noon at the LaPointe Health Center in Baraga, and 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the Ojibwa Community Center in Baraga. For an appointment, call Heather Wood-Paquet at 353-4546.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at MJ Electric in Iron Mountain. For an appointment, call Sany Moore at 776-4486.
- Thursday, Sept. 29 - 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Econo Foods in Marquette. For an appointment, call Keele Timmons at 226-7776.
- Friday, Sept. 30 - 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Mill Creek Assisted Living in Marquette. For an appointment, call Jessee Rosten at 225-5512.